Yield: almost 2 quarts
Time: 2 hours
- 15 whole cloves
- 20 black peppercorns
- 3 sticks of cinnamon
- 20 whole cardamon pods (split pods first)
- 8 ginger slices (unpeeled)
- 1/2 teaspoon of black tea, or one small bag
- 2 quarts water
- milk of choice
- honey to taste
- Add cloves, peppercorns, cinnamon, cardamon, ginger, and black tea to medium pot with 2 quarts of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and let simmer for 2 hours.
- Strain into a teapot or pitcher. Store
- Serve with a generous pour of milk and honey to taste.
- Or let cool and store in fridge, reheat as needed.
From Yoga with Adriene’s website and YouTube channel. Click here to watch Adriene make her Yogi Tea.