Yield: 8 servings
Time: 15 minutes
Buttery chunks of avocado, little hits of radish heat, and a simple, lemony vinaigrette make this salad a crisp and refreshing balm.
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 (6- to 8-oz) firm-ripe avocados
- 3 heads Bibb lettuce (3/4 pound total), leaves torn if large
- 1 heart of romaine, sliced crosswise into 1-inch pieces
- 3 medium radishes, thinly sliced
- Whisk together lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, then whisk in oil.
Quarter, pit, and peel avocados, then cut into bite-size pieces. Toss with greens, radishes, and just enough dressing to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
great salad, simple dressing