Yield: 28 servings
Time: 15 minutes, plus 1 hour chilling time
This Green Goddess Dip has a perfect balance of tang, freshness, and umami, and uses Greek Yogurt as base (instead of mayonnaise).
- 1/2 cup fresh mint
- 1/2 cup fresh dill
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1 green onion, green part and 1 inch of the white, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic (optional)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 anchovies, drained
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (plain)
- Pinch of Salt (and pepper) to taste
- Place mint, dill, basil, parsley, chives, green onions, garlic, lemon juice and anchovies in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- With motor running, add olive oil and process until incorporated. Add feta, process until smooth; add yogurt, pulse until smooth. Taste and add salt (and pepper) to taste.
- Serve as a dip with vegetables or pita chips (or potato chips). Or drizzle on top of salmon to enliven a main.